_Music_

::フォロワー::

::Yamada Ryosuke::

::Yamada Ryosuke::

Isnin, 30 Mei 2011

.::Tired Day::.

hmm...
where should i start..
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
uwaaa!!!!
he (my 8 years old cousin) try to kill me or what?
sight..so tired...
he really didn't listen at all..
always he want to win (=.='')
poor mama..
he ask mama to take him to supermarket to buy his new game..
tsk..
mama so tired, she just back from work!!
i know he still kids..
he didn't know anything about tired or what..
but..at least let my mom rest for awhile.. (-.-'')
my mom told him to wait until anyah back the day after tomorrow..
and what he say to my mom..
"anyah back so late..i can't wait"
ishh!!
that make me really angry (>,<)
and he so random say want a bicycle..
and he went to Najib house and he want to take Najib's bicycle..
sigh..

after that..
he ask me to play a badminton with him.. (-.-'')
this thing really make me tired..
mouuu!! x_X
so tired...
after finish play with him..
i back and take a shower..
fufff..
feel better (>w<)

at night..
he cry..
sigh...
dont know what to do...
just let he cry..
maybe he miss his mom and dad (^_^)
hope he will back fast he can..
now..
hehehe..
my little sister and I watch "Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa"
kyaaaa!!
best movie ever!! (>w<)
this was my 3rd time watching "Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa"


okay then...
i think that all for today..

bye bye.. (^_^)


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan