_Music_

::フォロワー::

::Yamada Ryosuke::

::Yamada Ryosuke::

Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

.::Happy 21st Birthday _Matsushita Yuya_::.

Yo minna!!
Genki?

weeeee!!! 
today Yuya Matsushita Otanjoubi!! 
kyaaaa!!!!
u look more and more kawaiii!! :3
i hope i can celebrate something on your birthday~ :)


_My edit special for Yuya Matsushita Birthday_

today..
i have Akaun paper..
ohh my..
it very hard ><
but teacher said it okay...
at least we all try our best to get great grade..
i just only hope i can pass that paper :3



ohh forgot something..
i already make a 
YouTube
hehehe..

my first upload is video Yuya Matsushita- Paradise ^.^v
but when i want to upload my 2nd video..

my Youtube has a problem 
sighh..
i really want to upload all my video..

but it can't :P

okay than i think that all :)
i hope i can update more again :D

ja nee..
have a great day :3


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan