_Music_

::フォロワー::

::Yamada Ryosuke::

::Yamada Ryosuke::

Selasa, 19 April 2011

.::Happy 27th Anniversary To Mama and Abah::.

Konnichiwa Minna..!
Genki?

Today...i just to wish to both my lovely parents Happy 27th Anniversary..~I love you both..~ Thx for raising me alive as well as rite now..~  ♥ ♥ ♥ 




::Mama and Abah Anniversary Cake::


i went bought this cake with my friend Syafinaz..that 1 year young than me..~ thanks Syafinaz :) ~ but before i went bought it..i just lie to my mom..~ i say to her that i went out with Syafinaz because to bought Syafinaz's staff~ sorry mom.. :( i want to make surprise to both of you..~ and i really hope that you will like this cake :) *sigh...my english really weired.. sorry about my english*

okay i think that all for today..~


bye bye...~


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan